Contact your Senators & Representatives—Again!
To pass a Clean Dream Act now! (S.1615 & H.R.3440)
Time is running out for over 700,000 DACA. March 5thends DACA without action by Congress. Many will be at risk for deportation.
* 22,000 Dreamers have already lost their DACA status, unable to get together the $500 filing fee and other documents due to a critically short 30 day re-enrollment period allowed by the Trump administration.
* 91% of Dreamers are employed, in school or in the military defending us.
* Eligible DACA contribute $2 billion in state and local taxes.
* DACA workers add to Social Security and Medicare, which could lose $24.6 billion over 10 years without their contributions.
* DACA do not take jobs away from Americans nor depress their wages, according to a National Academy of Sciences, Engineering & Medicine report.