ACT NOW !
TO HELP WITH ACA OPEN ENROLLMENT
THE a4a HEALTH CARE ACTION GROUP
Open Enrollment for the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) individual marketplaces starts November 1st. It lasts until December 15th. The message is:
• The ACA is open for business. It has not changed.
• There are still good deals on insurance to be found.
• You must re-enroll if you are already on in order to stay covered.
• The premium increases for Arizona are small.
For Arizona people, share this website:
For out of state people, share this website:
Go to RESOURCES
Consider printing out these materials from Healthcare.gov:
· Get Health Insurance for 2018 (poster) English | Spanish
· The Health Insurance Marketplace (brochure) English | Spanish
· A One-Page Guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace (fact sheet) English | Spanish
Please post this information on your Facebook page; send it around via Twitter; take it to wherever you volunteer, like at Food Banks or at the Farmers Market; post it at your church; share it with any younger working people that you encounter, starting now.
The White House strategy is to sabotage the marketplaces by making this process short and confusing and decreasing the numbers of people who can help people enroll. We can try to push back and spread the word. THE ACA IS ALIVE AND WELL AND OFFERING INSURANCE UNTIL DECEMBER 15TH.
I Believe I Can Make A Difference!