a4a Climate Change Action Group
Tucson People’s March for Climate, Jobs and Justice
Saturday, April 29, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Join the People’s Climate March April 29th to stand up for our communities. There will be marches in Washington, D.C. and around the world. Be part of the sister march in Tucson.
The march will be a loop around Downtown Tucson beginning and ending at El Presidio Park, 160 W Alameda St., Tucson.
All the advances that have been made in climate science, in jobs and in justice are in peril. We are under siege, and those in power in Washington are advancing a dark and dangerous vision of America that we know is untrue. To change everything, we need everyone.
Car Pool from Denny’s Sahuarita at 9:00 a.m.
• Please leave cars in the lot across from Denny’s.
• Each car group will determine when they will return home.
• Share cell phone numbers with car mates.
• Decide on a meet-up point when you arrive.
• Bring a hat, water and your passion, writ large, on a sign.
• All welcome at a sign making party being held Thursday, April 27. 12-2 p.m. at Good Shepherd Church, Sahuarita.
Weather forecast for Saturday: High temperature of 78 degrees.