URGENT ACTIONS REGARDING THE ACA
From the a4a Health Care Action Group
Please join us in the following actions for the next two weeks.
· Last names in 1st Half of the Alphabet call Mondays and Wednesdays
· Last names in 2nd Half call Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Or, call every day if you can.
· Our Priorities are:
1. The Congressional Budget Office Scoring; No Score! No Vote!
2. Planned Parenthood; No De-Funding; Prevention is Conservative!
3. Medicaid/AHCCCS; Keep the Medicaid Expansion; No Block Grants; No Per Capita Limits! Keep Medicaid & AHCCCS as they are!
· Our Calls are to:
1. Congresswoman Martha McSally (any office location)
2. Senator John McCain (any office location)
3. Senator Jeff Flake (any office location)
4. Secretary Tom Price (202-690-7000)
5. Governor Doug Ducey (520-628-6589 or 602-542-4331)
(All MoCs contact info can be found at alliance4action.org)
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR & COLUMNS
· Get mad and get writing; choose one aspect and write about that.
· Send directly to Dan Shearer at the GV News (email@example.com); if you don’t get in, write him and ask why.
· Mention our MoCs in every letter or column.
· Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org for editing or suggestions if you wish--or just go for it!
Wed, March 15th -- Ides of Trump Postcard Party. 12:30-2:00 pm, BMO Harris Bank. Postcards, shamrock cookies and lemonade provided!
I BELIEVE I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE